20V Best Cordless Drill Driver Set For The Money
|$69.97||--|| || || |
- ❤ Ideal Gift for Father's Day❤
- ▲[16+3 Position] - With hammer function, this drill can break through tougher materials, max drilling capacity is 50/64" for wood, 5/16" for concrete and 15/64" for metal; 16 Torque setting is adjusted to provide greater twisting power
- ▲[2.0Ah Battery] - Lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery stays powered up for a significant length of time and for use with all DIY and garden tools in the Tacklife 20 volt system; Delivers 310 in.Lbs. Of max torque; 1-hour charger keeps fully charged
- ▲[2-Speed Switches] - Large 1/2" keyless metallic chuck helps to drill bigger holes, which enables users to handle more requirements; Variable 2-speed design (0-450 rpm and 0-1,600 rpm) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- ▲[Ergonomic Design] - A belt clip helps to keep the drill close to you when on a ladder or somewhere you need(the fifth picture); Bright LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas
- ▲[43pcs Accessories] - A connect flexible hex drill shaft could be used in some places which a drill head cannot work; 9pcs drill bits, 32pcs driver bits and extension bit holder that can easily fit in supplied or your toolbox; Wear-resistant bag included
This is an associate affiliate product. Any purchase would result in a small compensation for me.
Some of the reviews are as follows
- Five stars We have had this drill for a couple of months now and it has completed each project task without a problem. It says it takes an hour to recharge but it charges fast. I like that it came with drill bits so I didn't need to go shopping for them separately. The case it comes with is also very sturdy and handy so I can keep it all together to take it where I need to.
Prior to this we had one that didn't hold a charge well and didn't easily drill into plaster walls or cement without dying. I've successfully mounted security cameras on the outside of a building as well as completing basic household maintenance and put together a table with this one and it has performed without dying on us.
The attachment that bends was a little awkward for me to use at first because I had never personally seen anything like it before but I was able to put my granddaughter's dresser drawer back together with is just to experiment and it allowed me to do it at an angle so I was impressed by that.
This drill has done a fantastic job for us with both bigger and smaller jobs and I would definitely buy it again.
- Five stars - If you want higher-end features at a basic price, this is a good drill to look at. Build quality feels adequate. though not amazing--I would take this over a black & decker product any day. Coming in at a similar, even slightly lower, price to some of the more basic tools from companies like DeWalt, this has features from higher-end drills like the hammer setting, LED guide light, slim profile battery, and battery charge indicator (even aesthetically it looks like a modern drill, not something from the 90s!). All the projects I've used this for so far have been short enough I haven't had to worry about running down the battery, but checking the battery charge indicator, I'm confident that the battery would last for a good amount of time (again, better than black & decker stuff I've used in the past!).
The bundled accessories include a nice variety of bits. I especially like the included belt clip. It does not come pre-installed, so if you don't want it there it won't get in your way. However, I put it on my drill immediately, and I utilize it almost every time I use the drill! Much nicer to quickly hang it from your belt or pocket than constantly putting it down on the floor or table
- Five stars - I got this as a birthday gift for my husband and he's thrilled with it....he says its the best drill he's ever had!!..its not just a drill its a driver too so it does really heavy duty work...it can drill into any surface with variable speeds and has a battery indicator, built-in work light and keyless chuck.. I really like that its part of a tool system and the battery works with everything so I plan on getting some of the garden tools now that I know that tacklife is a very high-quality product....the battery is lithium and charges in one hour...it also comes with great accessories..drill bits, driver bits, an extension bit holder ...and best of all ...a carrying case that everything fits inside of...tacklife thought of everything... I think this drill is an excellent value for the price and I'm really happy with it!
- This drill driver set has five-star after five-star reviews. Check it out for yourself