|54||24 days|| |
Accounting Manager Qualifications:
• B.S. in Accounting preferred or equivalency
• Five years of full charge bookkeeping experience required
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, computerized accounting programs and 10-key
• Proficiency in Peachtree Accounting Program a plus
• Ability to develop, analyze and interpret complex reports
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong initiative and self-motivation with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented with good organizational skills
• Ability to effectively supervise staff
Oversee the day-to-day operation of Business Office functions including general ledger maintenance, employee payroll processing, bank reconciliations, and preparation and filing of numerous reports. Provide coordination and technical support to agency staff and personnel from funding agencies. Assume specified responsibilities of the Operations Director in their absence.
Apply online at our website today!
| || |