This item has expired
At this time we are looking for Process Attendants, this is an entry-level industrial manufacturing position. Our Process Attendants work a rotating shift to ensure safe and efficient production of Cement in Brooksville Florida (see the link below for additional details)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift, pull or move up to 25lbs frequently – 50-100lbs occasionally, climb stairs, ladders, work in high levels of heat, cold, dust, height & noise. Ability to work in heights and confined space environments. Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb and crouch for extended periods. Ability to read, write and communicate clearly. Ability to see gauges, controls, and meters. Ability to operate heavy equipment. Ability to comply with all MSHA & CEMEX safety regulations and able to utilize all required PPE.
1. Ensure compliance with all posted and required MSHA and Company Safety Policies and a commitment to providing a safe environment for themselves, co-workers and visitors to the facility. This includes reporting any potential hazards to management immediately and, when possible, correcting or isolating the risk.
2. Ensure compliance with all posted and required environmental policies, immediately reporting any issues and providing support to resolve the issue.
3. Keep all work areas safe, clean, and orderly.
4. Assists other job classifications as needed.
5. Participates in plant overhaul outages as needed.
6. Responds to reasonable callouts as needed and work extended hours.
7. Lubricate & oil equipment as needed.
8. Painting, shoveling, sweeping and removing debris from jobs.
9. Utilize heavy equipment to perform tasks.
10. Utilize power shots (highly compressed air canisters).
11. Vacation relief as needed.
12. Trains other employees as needed.
13. Attends and participates in department and team meetings and training classes.
14. Assists alternative fuels systems as needed.
15. Troubleshoot and report any equipment or safety issues to Plant Management.
16. Any other assignments required by Plant Management.
:: Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
:: Ability to physically perform all essential job functions.
:: Be able to work all hours and shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays.
:: College, Military service, trade diploma or Journeyman certificate preferred
:: MSHA Certification required (or must obtain within reasonable period)
:: Must be able to obtain Federal Permit to handle explosives (Power Shot Compressed air systems)
This position is to be filled without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
CEMEX is a drug-free workplace & Equal Opportunity, Employer
| || |