Random Secret Number strip card - 100 count
|5405||113 days|| |
Thank you for your interest in Gaming Strip Cards, Inc. products. We offer customers high quality products at an affordable price. We have built a very positive customer satisfaction reputation for fast order processing and shipping.
The Random Secret Number strip card game is commonly referred to as a “10-line football or basketball strip card”. The game has 10 lines for 10 players to sign and each player will have a unique number (0-9) next to their line/name, when numbers are revealed.
In addition, 1 player’s number will match the Secret Number (0-9) which is located on the top line of the game card, above all ten player’s signature. The player matching the Secret Number is typically called the “instant winner”.
Below is a detailed description of the Random Secret Number strip card game along with some examples of how to play the strip card game. Also, I included a summary section to describe why customers purchase the Random Secret Number strip card, because all strip cards are not the same.
Random Secret Number scratch-off strip card – 100 count.
If you are having repeat or duplicate strip card problems, than this is the perfect strip card for you. Strip card unpredictability, where numbers revealed is everyone's guess!
Introducing Gaming Strip Cards, Inc.'s first totally random strip card. No number patterns with 0.00% predictability! Why buy strip cards with 20 (5% predictability), 50 (2% predictability), or 100 (1% predictability) number patterns when there are 36,288,000 random pattern possibilities for a computer to choose from?
Please note on the front picture view of the Random strip card, it now contains a serial number. This serial number represents a unique number pattern combination that is only printed once in production job runs. This is how we guaranty no duplicates and a high integrity strip card.
Did you know that shuffling number pattern strip cards increases the probability of you placing cards, with the exact same numbers, back to back. I heard an incident where folks experienced the same duplicate card for all four quarters at their Super Bowl party.
Shuffling Random Secret Number strip cards does not have this problem because there are no repeat or duplicate strip cards and we guaranty this!
In addition, this strip card has both “Peek-A-Boo” and “Scratch-off Number” protection features that ensures the quality and integrity of this strip card. Many strip cards are vulnerable to attacks by devices which allow individuals to see through the scratch off material, thus giving them an unfair advantage.
Peek-A-Boo (no see-through) security protection is built into the card design, on both the front and the back of the card. On the front, we color matched the scratch off label and the number font so the numbers are concealed prior to revealing them. On the back, we use a strip pattern over both the number font and scratch-off area as a second level of security. We call this front and back Peek-A-Boo security protection.
Scratch-off Number protection means numbers are not damaged or scratched off the card when numbers are revealed. This is security measure build into the card design by using a scratch-off label that has a transparent film, like tape, that covers and protects the numbers. To see this, look at the picture containing a front, back, and numbers revealed views of the strip card. Look close at the numbers revealed view and you can see the transparent tape covering and protecting the numbers from damage or scratch-off.
Please be aware that both improperly made foil based (peel-off) or liquid based scratch-off strip cards can damage the numbers when revealing them. This is poor product quality design which can ruin the strip card game and leaves customers unhappy!
The scratch-off label used is a soft scratch-off material, use your finger nail to reveal numbers.
In summary, the Random strip card is the fairest strip card on the market. No number patterns and therefore: no duplicates. Featuring peek-a-boo protection (no see-through) and number scratch-off protection. Also shuffling cards has no disadvantages like number pattern strip cards.
Always secure the quality & integrity of your strip card games by using only the Random strip card. Build camaraderie with all players by establishing a mutual trust and friendship amongst them.
• Price: $24.00 for 100 Random Secret Number strip cards
• Card size (L x W): 5 7/8” x 3”
• Weight: approx. 9 oz per pack of 100 cards
• Paper: 10 pt. matte cover card stock, easy to write on
• Numbers color: silver
• Number font: silver, helvetica black, 25 pt./grey. Note recently enlarged.
• Scratch-off material: Scratch-off label
• Scratch-off protection: Transparent scratch-off label base
• Scratch-off color: silver
• Branding: company information on bottom back of card
• Peek-a-boo protection: Front and back of card no see through security, conceals numbers
• Number selection: computer random selection of Secret Number (0-9) and players #s (0-9)
• Number pattern variations: 3,288,000 unique combination possibilities now serialized on card
• Made In U.S.A.
• Packaged in a shrink wrapped bundle of 100 cards.
• Free Shipping, USPS First Class Mail (2-5 days), ships in a #0 Bubble Mailer.
How to play the Random Secret Number" strip card game:
The Random Secret Number strip card is a camaraderie game folks play for their entertainment & amusement.
It has ten lines for ten players to sign and a players signature indicates their participation in the game.
To the left of the player's signature is a concealed column of ten numbers (0-9), where each player will have one of the following mutually exclusive numbers next to their signature: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.
The players are assigned their unique numbers to determine which player(s) wins the strip card game.
The first (optional) way for a player to win is to determine the one player who matches the Secret Number. Here is how the Secret Number strip card instant winner is determined.
Above the players 10-lines, and their unique 10 numbers, is the concealed Secret Number. It is one number 0-9. When all 10 lines are signed the strip card numbers are revealed and the one player who matches the Secret Number is the instant winner.
The second way a player wins the strip card game is based on what game you are playing and what the game rules are. Below are some examples of how to play strip card games.
Examples of How to Play the "Secret Number" Strip Card Game:
The Secret Number Instant Winner (optional):
When all lines are signed reveal the Secret Number to all players. The one player whose number matches the Secret Number is an instant winner. Alternatively, have fun and play it as an instant looser.
There are endless ways to play strip cards but the most common ways are by team's scoring or at the time it occurs. Below are some Secret Number strip card game examples. Please share your examples of how you like to play.
1. Add both team's scores, use lowest digit of sum. Each quarter and for the game's final score.
2. Pick any football game statistic that you like. Points against, passing, rushing, receiving...
1. Inning home team hits first home run of the game, if at all.
2. Game's MVP, lowest digit of jersey #. #23 is Game MVP, strip card player with 3 wins.
1. Add both team's scores, use lowest digit of sum. Each quarter and for the game's final score.
2. Player #'s are tournament team assignments in all four NCAA brackets, by team rankings.
1. Player matching the time second (official score) a
boxer is knocked out wins. If final decision is a
tie or draw, player matching the secret number wins.
e.g.1 Championship boxing match, a boxer is
knocked out at 2 minutes and 39 seconds
into a round, player with 9 wins.
e.g.2 In a three round fight that goes the
distance and the decision is a draw/tie, the
player matching the secret number wins.
2. Championship fight 12 rounds. Players numbers 1-9
represents round they win if a boxer is knocked
out. Player 0 has round 10, player 1 also has
round 1 & 11, and player 2 also has round 2 & 12.
e.g.1 No knock out or draw decision, player
matching secret number wins. Note: wait
until end of match to reveal (scratch off)
Secret Number if necessary.
e.g.2 Final decision based on judge points (least
digit) of winners score. Boxer1 score 17
vs. Boxer2 score 19. Player with 9 wins.
Draw/tie winner is lowest combination of
both scores. Player with 6 wins (17 + 19 =
36). Use lowest combination sum of both
boxers final scores.
1. Play one strip card per home team score by the official time second, lowest digit (18:26 , #6 wins).
2. Home team's shots on goal in a period or a game. Fist period shots on goal = 10, player with #0 wins.
Car Racing (NASCAR):
1. Use qualifying times (pole position) to assign drivers to players. Play by lap intervals and final.
2. Assign drivers to players by lowest digit of car number. #0 assigned to cars 10,20,30 ...
Wedding Reception Ideas:
1. Ten folks seated at a table sign a line, person matching the secret # wins the table center piece.
2. After dinner, DJ announces #0 to dance with #9 from each table...#1/#8, #2/#7, #3/6, & #4/#5.
Sports Jersey Raffle:
Example, Jersey cost $100 and you want $20 for your reselling effort, charge $12 to sign a line.
When all lines are signed reveal all numbers, player matching Secret Number wins the jersey.
Charity & Fundraisers:
1. 50-50 split-the-pot. Half of pot goes to charity of fundraiser, other half goes to Secret #
2. The player matching the Secret Number wins the raffle. e.g. jersey cost $100, $10 to sign a
1. Picking teams from 10 participants. All ten players sign a line and the odd #s verses the even
2. Grab-bag games. Player matching Secret Number goes first, increment # by 1 to see who goes
About Gaming Strip Cards, Inc.:
Opened business in March, 2009 and offered strip cards online through Mystore, then eBay, and now on USFreeAds.com. We also allow pick up orders where you can save money.
With consistently high positive customer feedback ratings we have established a reputation for fast order processing and shipping. We process & ship your order the same day, whenever possible.
Our Corporate Mission Statement is to offer you high quality strip card at an affordable price and to exceed your expectations with our highest integrity products and services.
Summary, why buy the Random Secret Number strip card?:
All strip cards are not the same, size of: card, font, and space to write-on are common purchasing strip card attributes overlooked. In addition, number scratch-off protection, number peek-a-boo (no see through) front and back of card protection, card write on and scratch-off ease, and no duplicate number combinations used are our critical strip card game requirements.
The Random Secret Number strip card is designed on what customers want. Our customers want strip cards with high: integrity, security, and features which suits their needs. We respect and thank our customers for helping us present you with a very high quality strip card.
a. Number generation, a computer random selection of
unique number pattern combinations!
- Random guaranty, no duplicate (identical) strip
cards and all unique number combinations!
- Random Number selection and unique number pattern
combinations used, 0% predictability!
b. Speed to online order delivery, lightning fast
order processing and mail drop off!
a. Credit card purchase data is never saved in any way!
- Customer information is never shared or sold!
b. Number peek-a-boo (no see through) and no write-on
- No number damage when numbers are revealed!
Transparent scratch off label film base acts
as a protection layer between the scratch off tool
and the numbers!
c. Cards now has serial number that represent a unique
number combination, no duplicates!
a. Both card front/back write-on ease & ample blank
space to script your game rules (No Ads)!
b. Very large number font size (25 pt.) to ease
readability for all payers!
c. Soft scratch-off when revealing numbers, use your
d. Made In U.S.A.
Gaming Strip Cards, Inc. sells you games for your AMUSEMENT ONLY, meaning we do not intend you to play games for illegal or gambling practices.
To order online go to: www.gamingstripcards.com (this URL will redirect you to our www.USFreeAds.com web site). Orders are accepted with PayPal and pick up is ok. Don't have a PayPal account? No problem, when checking out choose alternative payment method such as
with a debit or credit card.
Gaming Strip Cards, Inc., we hope you enjoy what our customers have been asking us for. Thank you for your valued feedback!
- pick up is OK and pick up cost is $20/100 cards or $180/1,000 cards
- order 2 or more packs online, free expedited shipment USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
- international delivery is subject to customs processing and fees
Gaming Strip Cards Inc.
Ann and Mike Cell #: 773-255-6550
| || |