Ruger SR1911 45ACP Factory Prototype Color Green 4
This item has expired
From the CDNN Collection comes a Ruger SR1911 that was a sample made for a VIP at Ruger. We suspect this was a prototype anodizing exercise in OD green since the box is clearly labeled Model 06711 BLACK ANODIZE. This gun came directly from Ruger like this, and the box indicates that it was inventoried at Ruger on a yearly basis. In the interest of privacy, we've obscured the Ruger Senior Executive's name in the pictures. This is a chance to own a small piece of Ruger history.
This gun was test-fired, but obviously never carried. This Commander size (4.25" barrel with full-size frame) pistol appears like new. Ruger did it right with the SR1911- classic 70 series design that accepts standard 1911 parts. Novak drift adjustable 3-dot sights. Two stainless magazines, box, lock, papers, barrel wrench and Ruger case included.
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
• Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
• Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
• Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
• SR1911 accepts standard aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
• Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
• Also includes swaged link pin, titanium firing pin, two stainless steel magazines, and bushing wrench.
• Polished titanium feed ramp.
| || |