This item has expired
SRK Systems, Inc. is an IT consulting firm engaged in the business of providing data processing consulting services to major corporations, government agencies and other business concerns throughout the United States. We are e-verified with Company ID No: 580137.
SRK Systems Inc. has an opening for the position of Software Developer.
Job Responsibilities includes the following:
• Gathering functional and business requirements from the client. Clarifying any doubts and queries with Functional and Business owners. Preparing detailed requirement documents.
• Analyzing the software requirements and to determine feasibility of the application within time and cost constraints along with the impact of change in existing system and modifying the software.
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.). Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
• Analyzing the requirements and developing detailed design documents about the plan to implement the requirement and get it approved from the client.
• Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response
• Reporting the on-site and offshore status to on-site Account Manager and provide early warning for any issues, concerns that may affect the overall schedule. Also clarifying any doubts and queries that offshore team is having with the client.
• Preparing implementation strategy and providing the support for implementation of the programs.
• Dividing and coordinating the work between the team according to the implementation strategy.
• Preparing a document on the needed web services with sample response (JSON) format and make change in the existing services to meet the current requirement & design. And
documenting the internal design of software for the purpose of future maintenance and enhancement is done throughout development
• Perform & execute test cases for Beta & Regression testing for the application and fix the issues if any. Assisting the client in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability . Getting bug reports from the client and co-coordinating with team for bug fixes and bug fixes releases and getting the UAT clearance and sign off.
• Involve in Deployment of the application to production environment and ensure the functionality of the system meets the business specifications.
• Monitor & Lead the Quality Review process along with the Technical process.
The candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor's in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Please mail resumes to 1811 W. Diehl Rd, Suite # 400, Naperville, IL 60563 or Email to .......
| || |